Mine Support Systems
Inprofile 2000 is a manufacturer of underground support systems for the mining industry. We have been developing and manufacturing products for deep-level mining clients for nearly 20 years.
We specialise in supplying deep-level gold, platinum and coal mines from our facility in Germiston, South Africa. Our lead product is a roof-support system that is transported all over South-Africa.
Mining support accessories
We design and manufacture a range of accessories for mining support systems. These include:
- Headboards: load spreaders designed to increase the hanging wall area coverage
- Footplates: load spreaders used in soft rock areas to prevent the Rocprop punching into the footwall
- Cone setting tools: designed to hammer in the yielding mechanism
C and Z Purlins
Inprofile 2000 (Pty) Ltd manufacture a complete range of structural C and Z section purlins and girts for a wide range of applications. Made from quality, high tensile galvanized steel, purlins and girts can be supplied plain or punched.
Roof and Ceiling Battens
Our roof and ceiling battens are light yet strong, offering an economical alternative to timber battens. Manufactured from high tensile zinc/al steel, roof and ceiling battens remain straight and consistent throughout their life.
Install a new roof over your old roof with the ingenious roof cap batten. Re-roofing with steel cladding made easy. The roof batten is attached to the existing roof, insulation is laid in-between, and new cladding is fixed on top.
Charming, robust, gorgeous frames are a characteristic of the steel door framing system. With a variety of door frame structures, there is a style to suit most applications.
Steel Wall Framing
Inprofile 2000 (Pty) Ltd are making stud plates and nogging from excellent quality materials in a variety of widths and thicknesses. Our steel wall framing is strong, reliable and made to last.
Steel Framing Advantages
- Steel is strong and durable, offering long lasting structural integrity
- Steel framing won't warp, twist or shrink
- Non-combustible, steel framing offers a significant reduction in flammable material
- Steel roof, wall and floor framing is 100 per cent termite proof
- Requiring no chemical treatments, metal framing is the healthier alternative
- Steel Framing is relatively lightweight, reducing transport and installation costs
- With an excellent strength to weight ratio, steel framing allows for greater design flexibility
- Reduced onsite cutting minimises installation time and material wastage
Engineered for Quality and Strength
Our steel products are manufactured from the highest quality material. In the harsh South-African environment, our products will withstand the test of time. Designed, engineered and tested to comply with South-African standards, our metal framing products will be a lasting investment.